The patch is a small, wearable, self-contained microcurrent system (2 gel pads and a small battery unit). The patch was developed after an extensive four-year periods of research and development. Since then, Painmaster has advanced the perceived boundaries of Micro Current Therapy, generating a miniature product with outstanding performance and quality. The patches can help with: Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Sciatica, Lower and Upper back pain, Migraine headaches, Runner’s Knee, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Muscle spasm, Tendinitis, Acute pain from injury, sports injury, Bursitis, Swelling and Inflammation, Hip pain, Leg cramps and more…
– There are no side effects to using the Painmaster. The only exception can be those who have hypersensitive skin or allergic reactions to adhesive bandages. When using Painmaster, if soreness or rashes occur, discontinue use of this product.
– No, people who are currently using a pacemaker should not use the patch at any time.
– The micro current which is generated by the Painmaster is at a low level such that the currents cannot be felt. (42 millionths of an amp) So no, you cannot feel the current.
– People who are using other Transdermal Delivery patches should at first not use the patch until being consulted by their physician. Individuals should contact their physician if you are using other patches such as oestrogen patches.
– No, it is strongly advised that pregnant women should not use the patch.
– It is strongly advised that children under the age of 12 should never use or play with the patch.
– There is a small red light attached to one of the patches. If the light is on then the patch is working correctly.
– There is a power supply which is built-in to the device and is a part of the microchip. This is unable to be taken out or replaced and is inside the device in such a way that the battery is protected from water and other element damage.
– Yes, The patches are waterproof. However, we strongly advise that the patches are removed when bathing, because this strongly reduces its life.
– We advise that the unit should not be worn for more than 3-5 days to avoid irritation to the skin from the adhesive. The patch can be used up until the moment when irritation occurs, which would be the indicator to stop using it. When the small red light is not lit, then the patch is no longer effective.
– Yes. Other medication can be used to enhance the relief of pain in conjunction with the Painmaster.
– No. the patches should not be places on the area of pain. The patches should be placed so that they surround the area of pain. For example placing the patches side to side or up and down around the pain.
– The battery in the patch will last for approximately 300 hours. Other factors that determine the battery life includes the way the product is used by the individual and the conductivity of the skin.
– The patch should only be used between 10 and 45 degrees centigrade (50 to 113 Fahrenheit). Also the humidity range should be between 20% and 90%
– while the Painmaster has been clinically proven to significantly reduce pain, a small minority may gain little relief form the product, meaning that we cannot guarantee it’s efficacy. While we are able to offer support in such cases, we cannot offer refunds when the Painmaster is not as effective as hoped.
The Painmaster MCT patch can be applied for the following conditions:
Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Sciatica, Lower and upper back pain, Migraine headaches, Runners knee, Carpal tunnel syndrome, Arthritis, Muscle spasm, Tendinitis, Acute pain from injury, Sports injury, Bursitis, Swelling and inflammation, Hip pain, Leg cramps and more…